The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Missing my com...

Yoyoyo... It was a quite a disappointing day... I wanted to row but it rained so heavily... *sigh... My goodness, i heard Mr Poon (1 of e drivin instructor) saying dun sigh dun sigh... haha... Funny catch... haha...

Anyway, christmas is next week man... haha... wooo hooo... Christmas parties... I love thinking abt wat to wear for parties... It's better den thinking of wat to do in the morning when i'm in camp... haiz....

Anywayz, i wanna rest well, eat well so tt i can get the body i wan before next yr CNY.... whahaha... my goodness, juz thinking of it, i had adrenaline rush liao... SHOPPPIIIINNNGGG.... woo hooo... haha... Anyway, must slim down n get lean before CNY 2012... Or at least bigger build la...

Work hard, train hard n i juz hatta hope for the best... I must work hard...

No comments: