The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The movie: New Year's Eve...

Yoyoyo... I juz watched finish e movie: New Year's Eve... I think I noe wat's my slogan for the upcoming new year's post... Haha... I'll post it when e time comes... Haha...

Oh how I wish my new year's eve will b tt great... Haha... Anyway, I lost my joggy cap on e train 2day... Hmm... Hu-eva finds it, I hope he or she doesn't keep it xoz it's well, smelly... Hahaha... N wet also coz it rained dis evenin n I was caught in it...

I'm like bloggin now to stay awake in case I ended up slppin all e way to pasir ris n I hatta walk back... Luckily, it's still a walkable dist hm but still, I'd rather not... Haha...

Anyway, talking abt e movie, it was awesome... If u watched a lot of movies before, u would find a lot of e actors n actresses very familiar... If u're like myself, watch movies n tv series here n dere, den u'll find dem familiar too, but u juz dunno which film they starred in... Hahaha...

Anyway, e whole movie is so heartwarming n it touches one's heart... Especially when the vice chairman made her speech... Though it seemed a little rush but I guess tt wat happens behind the scenes... Anyway, comedy is definitely dere... It was a funny movie... Hahaha...

Jux thinkin of it made mi smile while bloggin... Wishin tt my new year will b tt great too... Thinkin of new year n all e holiday celebrations, I kept thinkin back on BigA... Seriously spoiling my mood...

How I wish I could juz quickly end dis BigA business n get on with e life I really wanna lead... A civilian life... Honestly, complainin is all I can do n did abt my life... Well, it's the only way to destress... Seriously... For mi tt is...

I learnt to b more tolerant but I grow more n more impatient... M I makin sense??? I think i m... I used to blog abt aunties but now I dun... Mayb becoz dere is a greater irritant, the BigA... Hahaha... Actually, none of my army frens noe I hav a blog hor... Mayb I shld post e link on facebook...

Hmm... Pros n cons I guess... I'll consider it especially if I wan my frens to read my blog for e new year's post as well as my birthday post for new year... I'm all xcited abt my personal events n so not lookin forward to the events planned by e BigA...

Jux wanna scrap away theirs n focus on my own, my birthday, my races, my fitness, my marathons, all e trainings... Haix... N my list goes on n on... They can never b satisfied as long as I'm in dis damn organisation... Oh well, tt's wat all e boys in sg has to face...

But seriously, I wanna hav a great 2012... Wait, correction, I wanna hav a awesome n safe 2012... Safe becox I might do all sorts of crazy stuff during my breaks... Haha...

I've yet to go USS but I noe it will happen some day... I juz hope it will b soon coz e ticket entry barcode is like fadin away... Haha... Mayb must print again... If not it will b a waste of A LOT OF MONEY...

Well, it's late n I guess no one will read dis post UNLESS I mentioned on facebook tt I've started bloggin again... Haha...

Well, again, thks for readin... I'm gonna walk hm now but from tamp mrt which is definitely safer to walk den from pasir ris... Haha...

No comments: