The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, December 16, 2011

My current prob is a terrible prob...

Yoyoyo, I'm now wearin pixilised green uniform learnin drivin... Haha... Dunno la, drivin to mi is like tt lor... Haha... I used to wanna drive... But e instructors here killed my interest... Well, I noe e dangers n stuff but well, reaction slow... Sometimes too fast for my other part of my body to react... Haha...

I guess I dunno wat it takes to drive bah... Haix... It's e feelin of always wantin e weekends to come... Anyway, since I'm a bit free rite now, I'll post abt my events for next year...

Well, my drivin course (mili) is gonna end on 4 Jan 2012... Den I got another course to attend tt ends somewhere in feb, on 27 feb?? Hmm... Nidda wait for e time sheet for tt course to come out... Den I'm e only 1 among my sgts... Damn it... Y mi... Den like tt, I'll miss a few trainings here n dere n I may not make it for e international race in feb COZ I'M WEAK... Haiz...

Y y y y y....??? Sigh*

Den my birthday is durin tt course also... I hope dun nid to go overseas... I heard dere is a 3 week to thailand for tt course... I DUN WAN!!!! Den I'll miss more trainings den I cannot go for another race again in march... S***tttttt!!!! *sigh...

Den next, gotta go taiwan for stupid atec... 6weeks of hell somemore... HAIZzzzzz... Again miss trainings, cannot run, cannot row, cannot gym, only carry heavy weights walk walk walk, run run run... Drain all my muscles away, drain all my mental away, come back to singapore like a damn weak person n hav to start building up again den how?? Running lousy, rowin lousy... Haix...

Den cannot make it into e team for races, even if go CCWC w/ PLK, I ordy so weak, cannot contribute to e team... Haix...

Y y y y y y???!!!! Tt's y my beginning of 2012 is RUINED...

Brynner smsed mi to dun emo la, but how to not emo... Haix... My world is turnin inside out coz of BigA... Haix... I jux wanna live e life like it was before being force to join dis f***ed up organisation... Never liked it before, n will never like it ever...

Shld hav heeded my other fren's advice, be a trooper, no rank, juz relax, everythin try to skip n my life quite relaxin... Only thing is no benefits la... But honestly, now tt I'm got rank, I guess I dun wanna b a trooper... I guess I'll b complainin more if I'm a trooper coz cannot do anythin other den follow orders...

I'm facin some cash probs too... N I'm facin some feelin prob... I guess sortin dese feelings is easy, but havin to hav dem in e 1st place is f***ed up... I jux wanna b normal...

Well, thks for readin... Hehe... Smiles...

No comments: