The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Start of a New Year...

Yoyoyo... 2 more days till 2012... No more misery for next year... NO MORE TROUBLES... I jux wanna enjoy my trainings n well, hopefully it will b a fruitful start of 2012... March going to Taiwan, so totally not lookin forward to it...

Now, gopal n cugan playin e slappin game... Funny sia... Got sound effects... Haha...

It's really like boring rite now, sittin in e training shed... My youth wastin away... Ohhhhh...
Not entirely wasted la... I'm still able to contact to e world with my bb... Hehe... But now it's jux plain haiz... Dunno wat to say also...

Now boy boy playin with Cugan, maung playin with danny... All havin fun... Seriously, except arnold... He's like stoning... Hahaha...

Man, r they ever gonna switch on e fans... It's gettin pretty warm man... E sun is up n well, it's rather windy now... Haha... 1st warm den now windy... Crazy weather... My sis is comin back tml morning... N tml is my old man's birthday... Wat age is he anyway??? Haha... 62?? 63?? Haha... Dunno...

Anyway, seems like I nidda get somethin for him... Or shld I ask my sis to get it from hk??!! Haha... I'll ask her ltr...

Thks for readin...

No comments: