The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!! NOT!!! whahaha...

Yoyoyo... It's gonna b 2012... Wat wishes or resolutions are u gonna make??? I got my list rite here... haha... I wish for a blessed, jolly, healthy, wealthy and well, safe 2012!!!! N my resolution is the same as 2011: to get stronger, to get smarter, to get richer and well, something new, to get bulk and to get my military license... haha...

Seriously, i wanna faster get my license den i can hav 1 boulder down... haha... I'm like tryin my best to cut my fat percentage down so yea, i think it's maintaining the same... i wanna CUT DOWN... haha... But i gained 3kg i guess, of muscle... I hope it's muscle... haha... The new yr's comin!!! Oh, n wat's more xcitin it's tt 2day is Tauhid's wedding!!! N tml is our turn to go meet n greet the newly wedded couple!!! haha... Tauhid looked awesome no doubt!!!

Hmm... 2012 CNY is very early... haha... Wonder wat to buy for tt new year??? haha... I guess i'm gonna count down @ hm dis yr... Not too bad, i think i nidda slp early also... Worked out quite a bit 2day... Or i shld say, for e past 4 days straight... haha...i wonder wat to wear tml for Tauhid's wedding... Coz tml, the Malays will wear their traditional clothes so for the chinese, seriously dunno wat to wear... haha...

Anyway, dunno wat to give the couple also... But well, Tauhid will b stayin in Tampines after that... I heard that for the Malays, the guy stays with the female family side... Well, can jio him go gym liao... hehe...

Thks for reading!!! Before new year i'll post the last post for the new year...

No comments: