The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year, 2012!!!

(Posted in advance coz I'm going to slp)
Yoyoyo, it's e new year!!! Haha... Happy new year every1!!! Wishing for a blessed 2012 with lots of love, happiness, wealth, great health and all good things to come... I wish myself n every1 arnd a safe and joyous 2012!!!

Wishin all my wishes can come true... 2012 will b quite an eventful year with all e army stuff going on as well as my 22nd birthday!!! Hahaha... Not as meaningful as my 21st but still, it's e multiple recurrance of twos... Haha... N dere's 2 of us, my sis n I tt is... Haha...

Dis year, 2012, dere's also national races... Haha... Hopefully I can go bah... Haha... Anyways, ya, another few wishes: I wanna get stronger, more muscular, more lean, more money n definitely more chances of getting into the safsa main dragonboat team... I'm workin hard so hopefully I can make it...

Whilest I'm training, so will e others... I juz hav do outdo myself 1st, past my own barrier den I'm surpass others!!! Woosh!!! Fighting!!!

I'm gettin smarter each year, as we grow, as learn... Learn abt life experiences, learn how to communicate with strangers... I've learnt quite a lot in army, though I hate to admit... Gd n bad stuff... Haha... I've learnt another impt thing dis year...

To treasure ur love ones, to treasure ur own life, to train safe, to be safe SO THAT the people arnd u do not nid to suffer...

Yes, my fren from recce, another guy from recce-in-trainin... It's tough to c ur loves ones suffer... I guess, it's unpredictable but well, take preventive measures... Tt's all I can do...

Well, 2011 was rather dreadful after enterin army, still never liked it but it will all end in sept2012...

Some say the world will also end in 2012... I guess I'm gonna leave to c tt day comin if possible... Haha... Well, priority, get stronger, more muscular with lesser fat percentage n more bulk n more handsome!!! Hehe... Oh, another special wish for 2012, to pass my military drivin test... Haha... Yea man...

On 2nd Jan 2012, I wish to pass my drivin test to acquire e hard to get military lisence... Haha...

Thks for reading, once again, a happy new year n well, take care n hope to c u guys soon my dear frens!!! U can play the music on e top right corner... It's nice... Haha... Dun cry...

No comments: