The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, January 2, 2012

Another scout outin failed...

Like seriously, a whole day wasted... Money also wasted: youth totally wasted... My goodness... Ppl hu doesn't get sunlight over e weekends will try their best to get dem during e holidays... So they will organise stuff like goin to the beach... GO SUN TANNING... Like wat e...

But wat to do, despite only e few of us tt showed up, @ least we noe hu treasures the time spent together OUTSIDE of BigA...

Could hav gone gym if I knew so little ppl showed up... But well, organised n I agreed to show up liao... I'm not like some shamhole tt doesn't show up after agreeing he will come... Den dere's dose tt didn't even show their ass... 3.5 black ass didn't show up...

How i wish I'd spend time more productively... As much as I would like to run abt in e sand, my character doesn't wan to... Sorry guys...

Thks for reading...

No comments: