The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wat a bad start for e year...

Yoyoyo, it's like a totally bad start for e year... Cannot pass my military drivin test, den got screwed, got insulted, got critised... Man, wat's next?? Oh ya, den hav to book in no matter wat, den cannot gym, cannot train... All my sats cannot go rowin... Totally wat e hell...

Lost interest, lost hopes and lost myself in year 2012... I dun wanna carry on dis nonsense... It's lucky my mental str not tt weak, if not, I would hav jumped off e buildin... They r so scared of road rage, but they insultin n critisizin us on e jeep, so totally can lead to road rage: within e vehicle somemore...

I wanna pass dis military drivin test n get e hell out of here... I mean, hu wanna stay in dis crap hole... I also wanna jux go back to camp, to train n b trained... Y 'be trained'?? Coz when I get back, got lots of probs, got lots of things to settle... I gonna start trainin to control my temper, emotions and well, everythin else...

Thks for readin...

No comments: