The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jux wanna hav fun...

Haiz, as wat I posted in my facebook, I jux wanna hav fun, chill, relax in my civilian attire in e malls or in the gym, @ hm... Best is @ hm... I seriously dunno wat to do... I wanna go out with my frens n w/ my family... Go dinner, go out to play...

Now they all hav to wait... Emo s***... Haha... Sian... I dun wanna go camp... I dun wanna go taiwan for mission, I jux wanna remain in singapore, do wat I like to do, n jux close my eyes n imagine all e wonderous stuff I would hav done, would hav achieve, would hav complete without comin into army...

Oh, listenin to my nice music... Download n play nice games on DS, PSP... Oh, n I would hav bought 3DS instead of e 1 without camera... Oh, n I would hav gotten my iphone...

Haiz, thks for readin ppl...

No comments: