The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, January 16, 2012

CNY 2012!!!

Yoyoyo, chinese new year (CNY) 2012 is comin!!! It's jux next week... Awesome, another few days away from dis stupid camp n stupid army life... To b honest, all festiv from 2011 seemed sooo sooo lifeless TO ME... N y??? Do u even nidda ask...

So dis year 2012, since I'm gonna ORD dis year, hopefully, festivals dis year will seem brighter... It's not like I wanna c it tt way... Army is makin me depress... Like seriously...

But let's talk abt somethin happier... Isaiah proposed to Jooooo!!! It's seriously e best news ever heard in Jan 2012... It's abt time I say... Haha... Congratz to e lovely dovely couple... It's great c-in ur best frens tt had been datin for so long, hav a happy endin... It's like enchanted the movie LIVE... Haha... Happy ever after... I wish dis perfect couple tgt forever ever after...

Anyway, back to e topic... GOSH!!! I haven buy my pants (or jeans) yet!!! Hmmm, e next time I'm free will b on thurs?? Or even on sat only!!!! My goodness... I haven got a new wallet also, not even a watch (but well, I got my watch from my birthday)... Sigh* No money...

Oh, I can get my pants from fred perry!!! N y?? Coz I got vouchers for fred perry AND for Ion... Can combine!!! Hahaha... Crap, den I shld hav used e vouchers for my Zara shirt... Oh well... Hmmm, nidda do some plannin!!!

Thks for readin!!! Hav fun shoppin!!!

No comments: