The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

CNY2012: Dragon Roar!!!

Yoyoyo, it's e year of e dragons!!! Hahaha... So wat to expect for dis year??? Well, accordin to my sis, lesser ang baos... Hahaha... Leseer events... Or shld I say, lesser places to go... Tt's gd but well, tt also mean lesser ang bao... Sianx...

Anyway, dis year, June invited us to her hse for celebration, which is somethin new... Den chin how also moved hse, so he invited us over for CNY steamboat... Fd, drink bao ka liao... Woo hoo...

Anyway, it's rainin damn heavily outside but luckily, I'm doin shoppin inside... I'm on my way now to Orchard Ion to meet Wesley n Bryden... Trainin ended @ 1400, expected... But becoz i went to cut my hair n e wait was like long man...

Before mi was a slightly bald headed guy hu wanted to cut his hair short... I was like, seriously, wats dere left to cut... He shaved a bit here n dere n done, $15 gone... He could hav saved tt money for ang bao or somethin...

Anyway, I cut my hair like taeyang again... Dis time, slightly a bit longer den his... Haha, but e sides remind e same as his...

Anyway, going to orchard to shop for accessories dis time... Must go back early to help my mom witj hse work... Especially tml... Coz it's e eve tml...

Going off soon... Blog again ltr... Cya... Thks for readin...

No comments: