The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's e start of e cycle again...

Yoz, how I wish I could juz fast forward time, u noe, skip all e missions n atec... Jux get numb n well, come back to my senses when all tt is over... Haha...

Anyway, it's been a tiring week... I feel so sianz like coz always nidda stay back till like 9+pm... Den travel back to tampines den take train e next mornin back to plc... Really ar, less den 6hrs of slp... How to operate like tt...

Every1 say: wa. So gd can on course... Wa lao, depends on wat course rite??!! Dis course is not slack de lor... U can tell from e course name liao... After dis course, totally dun wanna fight atec liao... Feel like juz wanna relax... Sigh*

Anyways, if we dun nid to fly mUAV den I'm gonna juz go down down down... Haha... Jux a thought... Hopin it will come true...

End with a sad, sianz mood... Thks for readin anyways...

No comments: