The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Say Wat??!!

Yoyoyo... Yea, dis post title is 'Say Wat??!!' Haha... Becoz I think I've been sayin tt again n again a lot of times dis week to myself la (in my thoughts)... Let me list dem down for ya...

1st - On Fri, 170212, I called Sgt Jack Yang to ask for e time to report on Mon, 200212... Den he told mi Capt Chua said to report only on tues... So I was 'Say Wat'... Haha... Yea...

2nd - On e same day, Fri, Warrent Ng told mi to chk if the system was indented... Den he asked mi to ask Warrent Sng(??) To chk if the system was in or not... Den I asked maung to ask coz I not contacts dere... Maung replied NO!!! So I was 'say wat??!!' Yea, den go thru a lot of calls n well, ultimately, encik said he will settle for us... Thk goodness...

Okiz, dere's more but I'm runnin out of time... Going training now so yea, I'll continue ltr... Haha... Thks for reading... Stay tuned...

No comments: