The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

'Say Way??!!" Part2

Yoyoyo... Dis is 'Say Wat' part2... If u haven read part1, well, I dun really care... Haha... So yea, part 2, here we go...

3rd - On the same Fri, I got my laptop!!! Woohooo... I went to buy it @ S'pore Expo IT fair... Its not the 'Say wat' part tt I got my laptop, but it's e efficiency, cleaniness n sleekness of my new HP laptop as compared to e previous one... Guess tt's wat they mean by new... So far, no jammin, no lag... SAY WAT!!! Woohoo, cool s***... Haha...

4th - So Sat, I got a pk challenge from a guy whose arms r like wow, his name: Edward, I thought I was gonna lose my position, but I won... I definitely noe it's a headwind affectin him... He's headwind was damnn strong... So I defended my position but definitely, he is stronger den mi...

5th - It was Monday n I had a off day so I d/l games for my psp... N here comes the 'Say wat', I put the games in my sister's pink PSP n I played for like 10mins??? Den the button X went haywired... I couldn't press the button anymore... SAY WAY????!!!!! When I was juz abt to play the psp again??!!! Damn it!!!!

6th - Well, I thought to myself, well, mayb e psp nids a bit of warm up so I juz brought it along to play but it was still 'broken'... Den I went for course on tues... It was jux refresher so once done, we got let off early... So, feeling sad abt e pink problematic psp tt I decided, it's time to get an upgrade... Knowin tt dere's a new psp model: PSP3000, I decided own 1... So well, I got a recommandation from Sgt Jack Yang, to go to a shop @ Far East Shopping Mall to get cheaper Psp... They had an online shop n lookin @ e prices, immediately, I made up my mind to go dere n get it... So after course, Sky, Boon n I when to orchard... N well, I got it, a Crimson Red psp3000!!! SAY WAT!!!! Cool s***... Haha...

Stay tuned... Thks for readin...

No comments: