The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thks everybody thks!!!

Hihi... Yesterday or shld I say, last nite, I celebrated my 22nd birthday with my frens... We went to some pizza place... I cannot rmb e name... So I think if u wanna c pics, go my facebook... Den we had pizza... Lots of it... Den had a little of creme brulee!!!! Haha...

Sinful, yes I noe, n to add onto dese sins, we also had ice cream @ Island Creamery outside ngee ann poly tt area la... Haha... Wat e hell rite... Haha... Mayb tt's y I got so much energy for PK 2day... Haha...

Den erm, Joanne Goh surprised mi with a cupcake from awefully chocolate (in case u dunno, it's my fav brand for cakes)... Den they gave mi presents!!! Haha... Love e cap... It has my name on it w/ the letter B in blink blink... Haha... Thks!!!

I also got a belt n a shirt... N haha, they got M but seems like I got bigger den last time?? Haha... But still fits nicely on mi... I haven try e belt but well, I'm gonna wear it 2nite when I book in...

Den another fren, Gavin, gave mi a crumpler messenger bag... Den he said: 'I dunno if u like messenger bags or not, but I got u one anyways...' Well, I adore messenger bags, or shld I say, I adore most bags for a matter of fact... So it's black n red which is a safe colour combi... Thks Gavin...

I had a great time last nite thks to all my poly frens... Thk goodness I wasn't in bunk when it's my birthday if not I'm gonna get mian dian by e guys... Definitely cannot escape despite all the trgs coz some also got trg in gyms... Haha...

My mom gave mi a big ang bao which very much covers the cost of my psp... Whahaha... So my psp became like my indirect birthday present from my mom... Love u mom... My dad, well, needless to say, can ignore his very existance... I jux wish tt he will return my mom her money tt he borrowed...

I jux wish for one very important thing which I, time n time again pray tt it will come true... Dis wish: I wish tt my mom can live happily, full of joy, wealthy, less hardship n most of all, LOVE... Wat my mom does for mi cannot b compensated throughout my whole lifetime... Seriously, love u mom!!!

Took a cab back n tt ended my wonderful day out in e civilian world...

No comments: